Indian Oil Corpn Ltd (IOC.NS)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs498,580.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,427.95|
* Two Aframaxes carrying Canadian crude to arrive in Asia in Dec
* 2 Aframaxes carrying Canadian crude to arrive in Asia in Dec
Nov 30 - Indian Oil Corp Ltd (IOC), the country's biggest refiner, said it would raise retail prices for diesel by 1 per cent, or 0.57 Indian rupees (1 cent), from Sunday in line with a plan to gradually align them with international prices. In January, India's government allowed fuel retailers to raise the price of subsidised diesel in small amounts every month and asked bulk buyers to pay market rates. India's three state-run fuel retailers - IOC, Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd a
* IOC buys 1 mln barrels of Canadian light, sweet White Rose
For the full text of this story please click the following link:
(Adds Vale, Intesa Sanpaolo, Telecom Italia, Ecom Agroindustrial, Silvano Toti SpA; Updates Mitel Networks)
* Iraq considers waiver of letters of credit opening for crude deals
Nov 11 - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
MUMBAI, Nov 11 - India is reviving plans to sell its 10 percent stake in state refiner Indian Oil Corp, worth about $800 million, and will launch investor roadshows in the United States on Tuesday, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
* Rupee ends at 62.475/485 per dollar vs 62.41/42 on Thursday * INR down 1.2 pct in week, a fourth successive week of losses * Indian Oil exec says buying "some dollars" from SBI By Subhadip Sircar MUMBAI, Nov 8 - The Indian rupee fell on Friday to post its worst week in 2-1/2 months, tracking a weaker euro after a surprise rate cut by the European Central Bank and as state-run oil refiners started sourcing dollars in spot markets. State-run oil refiners are now me
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
MOSL: INDIAN OIL (Buy) - In-line EBITDA despite huge forex loss led by higher GRM - Valuations at 10-year low
Provider: Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd.
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Axis Capital Limited
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.