Interpublic Group of Companies Inc (IPG.N)
2 Dec 2016
BARCELONA, Nov 17 U.S. advertising company Interpublic Group's chief executive Michael Roth said on Thursday that he was comfortable with a 12 pct full-year operating margin forecast for 2016.
* Interpublic announces third quarter and first nine months 2016 results
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2ahtJ6X Further company coverage:
* Company affirms commitment to continued strong capital return programs
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, July 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG) including its Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Positive from Stable. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of the release. The positive outlook reflects Fitch's belief that IPG's credit protection metrics and credit profile are strong for the 'BBB' rating. IPG's ope
* Erickson Inc says hiring of Imperial Capital, Llc to explore strategic alternatives for company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Appointment of airline finance veteran, David W. Lancelot, as chief financial officer effective Monday, June 13, 2016.