Innate Pharma SA (IPH.PA)
19 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€434.32|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||52.97|
* First phase II trial with IPH2201 opens in head and neck cancer
* Innate Pharma enrollment closes to new patients in phase I trial investigating Lirilumab in combination with Ipilimumab Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q3 2014 revenue loss of 55,000 euros vs revenue of 2.3 million euros last year
(This Nov. 7 story has been corrected to say that Innate is not the first GM potato to be approved by USDA)
* Presents at World ADC Summit two posters showing new sets of preclinical data on its new, site-specific conjugation technology (BTG-ADC)
** Shares in French biotechnology company Innate Pharma jump 8 pct as Citi initiates with a "buy" recommendation and 10 euros/share PT.
* Initiates Phase I clinical trial of lirilumab in combination with elotuzumab
* H1 net loss 9 million euros versus loss of eur 2.3 million in H1 2013
* Appoints Pierre Dodion chief medical officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom: +48 58 698 39 20; Gdynia.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Innate Pharma SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.