Innate Pharma SA (IPH.PA)
* Announces the expansion of Phase I/II trial evaluating lirilumab in combination with Opdivo Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Cash and cash equivalents at December 31, 2016 230.7 million euros ($244.47 million) versus 273.7 million euros year ago
* Cash and cash equivalents at Dec. 31, 2016 230.7 million euros ($244.27 million) versus 152.9 million euros year ago
* Innate Pharma announces top-line results from EffiKIR trial evaluating the efficacy of lirilumab
* Innate Pharma receives $15 million milestone payment from Bristol-Myers Squibb
LONDON AstraZeneca is losing its head of oncology, Mondher Mahjoubi, who is departing to lead French biotech company Innate Pharma.
PARIS France's Innate Pharma believes that its cash position and portfolio are sufficiently robust for the cancer drug company to remain independent for the time being and will seek co-development deals modeled on an agreement struck with AstraZeneca in April.
* Reported on Saturday interim phase 1/2 data show encouraging clinical benefit for lirilumab in combination with opdivo (nivolumab)
* Preliminary phase 1/2 efficacy data of lirilumab in combination with opdivo (nivolumab)
* Q3 cash, cash equivalents and financial assets amounting to 239.6 million euros ($266.29 million)