Ipsen SA (IPN.PA)
9 Dec 2016
* Reports 12.2% sales growth for the third qtr Of 2016 and raises full year guidance
* Ipsen and its partner Exelixis announce positive results from Phase 2 CABOSUN Trial of cabozantinib versus sunitinib in previously untreated advanced renal cell carcinoma
* Ipsen announces data presentations of Cabozantinib, Lanreotide and Telotristat Ethyl at the european society for medical oncology (ESMO) 2016 congress Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* European Commission approves Ipsen's Cabometyx (cabozantinib) tablets for the treatment of advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) in adults following prior Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)-targeted therapy
Mobile payments company Square Inc on Wednesday reported a 41.5 percent jump in revenue and diminishing losses as more large merchants make sales using Square's technology, a sign the company has moved beyond serving only pop-up shops and food trucks.
BRIEF-Ipsen announces FDA approval of dysport for the treatment of lower limb spasticity in children
* Ipsen announces FDA approval of dysport (abobotulinumtoxina) for injection for the treatment of lower limb spasticity in children aged two and older Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says its Janapese partner Teijin Pharma has filed a supplemental application with Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency to use Ipsen's subcutaneous drug Somatuline (lanreotide) for the treatment of neuroendocrine tumors (NETs) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS, July 28 Shares of French drugmaker Ipsen are up more than 6 percent on Thursday after the company said it had raised its full-year guidance for specialty care sales growth on the back of first half results.
* Ipsen and its partner Exelixis receive positive CHMP opinion for Cabometyx (cabozantinib) for treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma in adults
* Marc De Garidel will assume role of non-executive chairman and will continue to serve board of directors