Ipsen SA (IPN.PA)
18 Aug 2017
July 27 French pharmaceutical group Ipsen raised its annual margin target on Thursday on the back of a strong first half, boosted by its core speciality care business which includes oncology and endocrinology products.
* IPSEN DELIVERS STRONG SALES GROWTH OF 18.8% IN THE FIRST HALF OF 2017 AND UPGRADES ITS GUIDANCE FOR FULL YEAR 2017
* Ipsen receives positive CHMP opinion for approval of Xermelo® (telotristat ethyl), for the treatment of carcinoid syndrome diarrhea in patients inadequately controlled by somatostatin analogue therapy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* POSITIVE OPINION BASED ON RESULTS OF TWO RANDOMIZED PHASE 3 TRIALS, TELESTAR AND TELECAST
BRIEF-Ipsen Somatuline Autogel 120 mg receives Japanese approval for new indication for treatment of gastro-entero-pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors
* IPSEN: SOMATULINE AUTOGEL 120 MG RECEIVES JAPANESE APPROVAL FOR A NEW INDICATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF GASTRO-ENTERO-PANCREATIC NEUROENDOCRINE TUMORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Ipsen announces Dysport co-promotion agreement with Saol Therapeutics to expand commercial reach in the united states
BRIEF-Ipsen and Exelixis announce IRC confirms cabozantinib significantly improved progression-free survival compared to sunitinib
* IPSEN SA - IPSEN AND ITS PARTNER EXELIXIS ANNOUNCE INDEPENDENT RADIOLOGY COMMITTEE REVIEW CONFIRMS RESULTS FROM PHASE 2 CABOSUN TRIAL OF CABOZANTINIB VERSUS SUNITINIB IN PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED ADVANCED RENAL CELL CARCINOMA
BRIEF-Ipsen announces FDA approval of Dysport(Abobotulinumtoxina) for treatment of lower limb spasticity in adults
* IPSEN ANNOUNCES FDA APPROVAL OF DYSPORT (ABOBOTULINUMTOXINA) FOR THE TREATMENT OF LOWER LIMB SPASTICITY IN ADULTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS, June 2 French pharmaceutical group Ipsen does not plan any large share buyback operation for the moment, chief financial officer Aymeric Le Chatelier said on Friday.
* IPSEN PRESENTS ITS NEW STRATEGY AND IMPROVED 2020 FINANCIAL TARGETS