Ipsen SA (IPN.PA)
* IPSEN PRESENTS ITS NEW STRATEGY AND IMPROVED 2020 FINANCIAL TARGETS
* Q1 sales 438.0 million euros ($477.68 million) versus 362.0 million euros year ago
* Merrimack declares $140 mln special dividend in connection with recently completed asset sale
BRIEF-Ipsen announces Health Canada approval of dysport therapeutic for treatment of patients with cervical dystonia
* Ipsen announces health canada approval of dysport therapeutic™ (abobotulinumtoxina) for the treatment of patients with cervical dystonia and adult upper limb spasticity Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Delivers strong 2016 results and expects further sales growth and margin enhancement for 2017
* Ipsen to acquire a portfolio of select consumer healthcare products from Sanofi
PARIS Drugmaker Ipsen has agreed to buy five consumer healthcare products from bigger French rival Sanofi for 83 million euros ($88 million), in a deal which Ipsen said should boost its profits.
Feb 12 Drugmaker Sanofi is close to selling some over-the-counter products to Ipsen SA, in a deal that could be valued at nearly 100 million euros ($106.18 million), Bloomberg reported.
* Ipsen to acquire Primary Care Platform in Italy from Akkadeas Pharma
French drugmaker Ipsen SA said on Monday it would buy some assets of Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc , including pancreatic cancer drug Onivyde, for up to $1 billion, barely a month after the U.S. company stopped a breast cancer drug trial.