Impax Laboratories Inc (IPXL.OQ)
30 Nov 2016
* Impax announces appointment of J. Kevin Buchi to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sees total company revenues of approximately $840 million to $855 million (previously $900 million to $940 million)
Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc, maker of the opioid painkiller Opana ER, can proceed with a lawsuit accusing Impax Laboratories Inc of breaching a settlement agreement that allowed the latter to sell a generic version of the drug, a federal judge has ruled.
* Announced launch of a generic version of Metadate CD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SQI sells Sqidlite System to Global Pharmaceutical customer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Impax laboratories Inc issues voluntary, nationwide recall for one lot of Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablet 200 mg due to the potential for 100 mg blister cards being packaged in 200 mg containers
A federal judge has trimmed state law claims brought by health plans in a class action lawsuit claiming that Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc paid a rival drugmaker to delay the launch of a generic version of Endo's painkiller Opana ER, forcing the health plans to pay higher prices by preventing competition.
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
WASHINGTON, July 27 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd won U.S. antitrust approval to purchase Allergan Plc's generics business, after agreeing to divest 79 generic drugs to rival firms, the Federal Trade Commission said on Wednesday.
Impax Laboratories Inc said it would buy a portfolio of generic drugs from Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd and Allergan Plc for about $586 million.