Inmarsat PLC (ISA.L)
18 Jan 2017
LONDON British satellite company Inmarsat will switch to using Arianespace from rival SpaceX to launch a new satellite to provide broadband connectivity to air passengers, it said on Thursday.
* Shares up 11 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
LONDON, Nov 3 British satellite company Inmarsat reported a 5.8 percent rise in third-quarter revenue helped by increasing demand from airlines for onboard wifi and services to governments.
* Notes will be issued as part of Inmarsat group's ongoing plans to optimise financing costs and group's debt maturity profile.
* Successfully places $650 million convertible bond due 2023 and repurchases of all of outstanding convertible bonds due 2017 for consideration of approximately $390 million
* New convertible bond offering of up to $600 million due 2023 and repurchase of outstanding $287.7 million convertible bonds due 2017
LONDON, Aug 4 British satellite operator Inmarsat reported a rise in revenue in the second quarter, more than reversing a dip in the first quarter, as its customers used its broadband terminals to improve efficiency in tough shipping and energy markets.
* Inmarsat returned to growth in q2, more than compensating for a soft q1.