Intesa Sanpaolo SpA (ISP.MI)
* stake in Cairo Communication (not RCS Mediagroup) is still among assets to be sold by the end of 2017 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* stake in RCS Mediagroup is still among assets to be sold by the end of 2017 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/MOSCOW, October 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and debt ratings of four Russian state-owned banks, six of their subsidiaries, two state-owned leasing companies, 14 foreign-owned banks and National Clearing Centre, and revised the Outlooks on all of these entities to Stable. The rating actions follow the revision of the Outlook on Russia's sovereign rating (see 'Fitch Revises Outlook o
MILAN Italians worried about the stability of their banks have found a new place to put their money: the state-controlled post office.
* BancoPosta has no banking licence; bail-in rules do not apply
Oct 17 Intesa Sanpaolo Chief Executive Carlo Messina tells German weekly Wirtschaftswoche:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, September 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kereskedelmi es Hitelbank Zrt (K&H) and Erste Bank Hungary Zrt (EBH) at 'BBB' and of CIB Bank Zrt (CIB) at 'BBB-'. The Outlooks on the Long-Term IDRs are Stable. Fitch has also upgraded the banks' Viability Ratings (VR) to 'bb+' from 'bb' (K&H), to 'b+' from 'b' (EBH) and to 'b' from 'b-' (CIB). A full list of rating actio
CERNOBBIO, Italy , Sept 2 The merger of Intesa SanPaolo's asset management unit Eurizon and Unicredit counterpart Pioneer is not being examined, Intesa SanPaolo chief executive Gian Maria Gros-Pietro told Reuters on Friday.
* Q2 Net profit at Intesa Sanpaolo totalled 901 mln euros, ahead of analysts' consensus forecast of 741 million euros.
* asked about loan loss provisions, says expects to see significant reduction in 2017 so that he can make good on a pledge to pay 4 billion euros of dividends on 2017 results