ITC Ltd (ITC.BO)
28 Apr 2017
BRIEF-ITC approves alteration of objects clause of memorandum of association to include "Healthcare"
* Says approved alteration of objects clause of memorandum of association of co to include "Healthcare" Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mzwyAg) Further company coverage:
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI India has sold a 2 percent stake in consumer goods and cigarettes maker ITC Ltd, raising about 67 billion rupees ($995 million) for the government, three sources with direct knowledge of the deal said on Tuesday.
* SUUTI sells 2 pct stake in ITC at 275.85 rupees/shr -source
MUMBAI, Feb 7 India has sold a 2 percent stake in ITC Ltd via block deals on Tuesday, raising 67 billion rupees ($995 million), television channels reported.
* Says "legal cigarette industry volumes remain under severe pressure even as illegal trade grows unabated"
* ITC Ltd says appointed Sanjiv Puri as CEO Source text - (http://bit.ly/2jltUfC) Further company coverage:
* Dec quarter total income from operations 135.70 billion rupees
* ITC Ltd says splitting up of role of executive chairman between chairman and chief executive officer
* ITC Ltd says subscription of share capital of Indivate Inc by ITC Infotech Source text: [ITC Limited has informed the Exchange that consequent to subscription of the entire share capital of Indivate Inc., USA by ITC Infotech (USA), Inc. on November 18, 2016, Indivate Inc. became a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITC Limited. ITC Infotech (USA), Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITC Infotech India Limited which in turn is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITC Limited] Further company coverage: