ITC Ltd (ITC.NS)
25 May 2017
May 22 Indian shares edged higher on Monday, with consumer stocks such as ITC Ltd leading, as investor sentiment got a boost after the government last week finalised rates for the upcoming goods and services tax.
BRIEF-ITC approves alteration of objects clause of memorandum of association to include "Healthcare"
* Says approved alteration of objects clause of memorandum of association of co to include "Healthcare" Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mzwyAg) Further company coverage:
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI India has sold a 2 percent stake in consumer goods and cigarettes maker ITC Ltd, raising about 67 billion rupees ($995 million) for the government, three sources with direct knowledge of the deal said on Tuesday.
* SUUTI sells 2 pct stake in ITC at 275.85 rupees/shr -source
MUMBAI, Feb 7 India has sold a 2 percent stake in ITC Ltd via block deals on Tuesday, raising 67 billion rupees ($995 million), television channels reported.
* Says "legal cigarette industry volumes remain under severe pressure even as illegal trade grows unabated"
* ITC Ltd says appointed Sanjiv Puri as CEO Source text - (http://bit.ly/2jltUfC) Further company coverage:
* Dec quarter total income from operations 135.70 billion rupees
* ITC Ltd says splitting up of role of executive chairman between chairman and chief executive officer