Investment Technology Group Inc (ITG.N)
7 Dec 2016
* October 2016 U.S. trading volume was 2.6 billion shares and Average Daily Volume (ADV) was 125 million shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Investment Technology Group - GAAP results for Q3 include establishment of reserve for potential settlement of an SEC inquiry
Sept 27 U.S.-based brokerage Investment Technology Group Inc said it appointed Ruben Costa-Santos as director and head of foreign exchange, and Andre Nogueira as a director in its analytics team.
* August 2016 U.S. trading volume was 2.5 billion shares and average daily volume (ADV) was 107 million shares
BRIEF-Investment Technology Group announces launch of new close algorithms for Brazilian and Mexican equities
* Announced launch of new close algorithms for Brazilian and Mexican equities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 8 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Aug 8 Investment Technology Group Inc, a broker and financial technology provider, said Ayesha Boulware would return to the company as a director in its U.S. sales team.
* July 2016 U.S. Trading volume was 2.2 billion shares versus 3.1 billion shares in June 2016
July 12 Investment Technology Group Inc, an independent multinational broker, hired Robert Darling and Stephen Farrell to its Asia Pacific electronic trading team in Hong Kong.
* June 2016 U.S. trading volume was 3.1 billion shares and average daily volume (ADV) was 141 million shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: