Invesco Ltd (IVZ.N)
21 Apr 2017
* Invesco Ltd. announces March 31, 2017 assets under management and extension of foreign exchange hedges
* Ceo Martin Flanagan's FY 2016 total compensation was $14.61 million versus $15.9 million in FY 2015 - SEC filing
NEW YORK U.S. regulators are advancing rules this week to tighten standards on the ballooning exchange-traded fund industry over the objections of asset managers including BlackRock Inc and Invesco Ltd .
NEW YORK, March 8 U.S. regulators are advancing rules this week to tighten standards on the ballooning exchange-traded fund industry over the objections of asset managers including BlackRock Inc and Invesco Ltd .
* Invesco ltd. Announces december 31, 2016 assets under management
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said on Monday he would nominate retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, a presidential rival-turned-supporter to serve as Department of Housing and Urban Development secretary.
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said on Thursday he would nominate retired Marine Corps General James Mattis for defense secretary, the latest of about a dozen picks he has announced for high-level positions since winning the Nov. 8 presidential election.
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump announced two additional nominees for his Cabinet on Wednesday, and his transition team said he is holding meetings as he prepares to make high-level appointments.
* Invesco Ltd reports 33.47 pct stake in Motif Bio Plc as of Nov 23 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2g2v9zR) Further company coverage:
* Preliminary month-end assets under management (AUM) of $807.5 billion, a decrease of 1.5% month over month