Invesco Ltd (IVZ.N)
30 Nov 2016
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said on Thursday he would nominate retired Marine Corps General James Mattis for defense secretary, the latest of about a dozen picks he has announced for high-level positions since winning the Nov. 8 presidential election.
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump announced two additional nominees for his Cabinet on Wednesday, and his transition team said he is holding meetings as he prepares to make high-level appointments.
* Invesco Ltd reports 33.47 pct stake in Motif Bio Plc as of Nov 23 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2g2v9zR) Further company coverage:
* Preliminary month-end assets under management (AUM) of $807.5 billion, a decrease of 1.5% month over month
* Plans to merge shares of Invesco Intactive Strategic Capital Yield portfolio class into units of Invesco Intactive Strategic Yield portfolio
* Invesco reports results for the three months ended september 30, 2016
* Invesco Ltd announces September 30, 2016 Assets Under Management and extension of foreign exchange hedges
* Aug preliminary month-end assets under management (aum) of $821.0 billion, an increase of 1.1% month over month
* Invesco ltd. Announces july 31, 2016 assets under management
* Total assets under management (AUM) at June 30, 2016, were $779.6 billion, an increase of $8.1 billion during Q2