Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI)
27 Jun 2017
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.25per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Johnson Controls International Plc on Thursday narrowed its full-year profit and organic sales forecast, sending the shares of the multi-industry U.S. manufacturer down as much as 2.6 percent in morning trading.
* Shares fall as much as 2.6 pct (Adds details, updates shares)
April 27 Multi-industry U.S. manufacturer Johnson Controls International Plc reported an 11 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its power solutions business.
April 21 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start Time RIC Company Event Name 24-Apr-2017 08:00 ITW.N Illinois Tool Works Inc Q1 2017 Illinois Tool Works Inc Earnings Release 24-Apr-2017 BMO KMB.N Kimberly-Clark Corp Q1 2017 Kimberly-Clark Corp Earnings Rel
BRIEF-Sing Tao News Corporation through its unit awarded MEP contract to Johnson Controls Hong Kong Ltd
* Co, through its unit, awarded MEP contract to contractor for a consideration of HK$52.9 million
* Johnson Controls to sell Scott Safety business to 3M for $2 billion
3M Co said on Thursday it would buy Johnson Controls International Plc's safety gear business, Scott Safety, in deal with an enterprise value of $2 billion.
March 16 3M Co said on Thursday it would buy Johnson Controls International Plc's safety gear business, Scott Safety, in deal with an enterprise value of $2 billion.
* 3M Co - 3M will finance transaction through a combination of cash and debt