Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI)
23 Mar 2017
* Johnson Controls to sell Scott Safety business to 3M for $2 billion
3M Co said on Thursday it would buy Johnson Controls International Plc's safety gear business, Scott Safety, in deal with an enterprise value of $2 billion.
March 16 3M Co said on Thursday it would buy Johnson Controls International Plc's safety gear business, Scott Safety, in deal with an enterprise value of $2 billion.
* 3M Co - 3M will finance transaction through a combination of cash and debt
Johnson Controls International Plc , a manufacturer of products ranging from car batteries to heating equipment, is exploring a sale of its safety gear unit, Scott Safety, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.25per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Johnson controls and aqua metals sign break-through battery recycling technology partnership
* Johnson Controls International Plc - priced a public offering of $500 million principal amount of fixed rate senior notes that mature in 2047
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, February 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BBB+' to Johnson Controls International plc's (JCI) planned 30-year fixed-rate senior unsecured notes. The Rating Outlook is Stable. Proceeds will be available for general corporate purposes. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The planned increase in JCI's debt partly reflects the company's seasonally negative free cash
Johnson Controls International Plc's quarterly organic sales growth fell short of its estimate, hurt by weakness in its biggest business, and the multi-industry U.S. manufacturer forecast current-quarter earnings below Wall Street expectations.