JD.com Inc (JD.O)
26 May 2017
BEIJING JD.com Inc logged the first profit since its 2014 listing as an expanded product line-up lured more active users, but China's second largest e-commerce company cautioned the cost of expanding at home and abroad could crimp future income growth.
* JD annual active customer accounts up 40 pct (Adds details from CFO interview, context)
* Announced establishment of JD Logistics, a new business group under JD.com
* Zebra Technologies - entered tripartite deal with JD.com, Digital China to develop joint lab to conduct research, development in IoT, E-commerce logistics Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING JD.com Inc, China's second biggest e-commerce firm, said fourth-quarter revenue jumped 47 percent from a year earlier driven by strong sales during holiday shopping events at the end of last year.
* Agrees to restructure finance unit as separate entity by mid-2017 (Adds share price, context, details from call)
* Q4 revenue RMB 80.3 billion versus I/B/E/S view RMB 76.77 billion
March 2 JD.com Inc, China's second biggest e-commerce company after Alibaba Group Holding Ltd , said on Thursday fourth-quarter revenue jumped 47 percent, exceeding the company's expectations.
TOKYO, Feb 28 Global investment in financial technology venture firms grew 10 percent last year to $23.2 billion, consultancy firm Accenture said on Tuesday, fuelled by huge investor appetite in China and Japan.
* Wal-Mart Stores Inc reports 12.1 percent passive stake in JD.com Inc as of December 31 - SEC Filing