Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
28 Apr 2015
- Advertising agency Interpublic Group of Cos Inc's quarterly revenue trumped expectations as higher ad spending by U.S. businesses made up for the strong dollar's impact on international revenue.
* Says achieves 10 million dollar milestone in daratumumab collaboration with Janssen, a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson
WASHINGTON - U.S. industrial output posted its biggest drop in more than 2-1/2 years in March in part as oil and gas well drilling plummeted, highlighting the negative impact of lower crude prices and a strong dollar on the economy.
WASHINGTON, April 15 - U.S. industrial output posted its biggest drop in more than 2-1/2 years in March in part as oil and gas well drilling plummeted, highlighting the negative impact of lower crude prices and a strong dollar on the economy.
NEW YORK - The Dow and S&P 500 ended higher on Tuesday, helped by energy stocks and quarterly earnings reports that topped modest expectations following worries about a strong dollar.
- Healthcare conglomerate Johnson & Johnson cut its full-year profit forecast on Tuesday, saying it expected a strong dollar to keep hurting its international business.
* J&J expects to fend off Remicade biosimilar for nearly 3 years
NEW YORK, April 14 - U.S. stocks rose modestly on Tuesday as investors digested the initial major earnings of the first-quarter reporting season, which showed some weakness despite companies topping lowered expectations.
* Futures: Dow down 3 pts, S&P down 2 pts, Nasdaq up 1.5 pt (Updates with Wells results, retail sales data)
April 14 - Johnson & Johnson reported an 8.6 percent fall in quarterly profit as the impact of a strong dollar on overseas revenue offset growing sales of its mainstay older drugs.
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$26.94||+0.06|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$80.40||-0.20|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$34.20||-0.39|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.VX)||CHF99.55||-0.85|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$60.21||+3.11|
|Baxter International Inc. (BAX.N)||$70.28||-0.09|
|Stryker Corporation (SYK.N)||$95.07||+0.44|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$17.77||-0.21|
|Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (ZMH.N)||$117.03||+0.42|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (JNJ). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for JNJ: the economy's impact on JNJ's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.