Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)
- Nearly two years after Johnson & Johnson and its Janssen Pharmaceutical unit reached a $2.2 billion settlement with the U.S. Justice Department over the marketing of the antipsychotic drug Risperdal, the drug companies are facing a similar suit by the Cherokee Nation.
- Advertising company Interpublic Group of Cos Inc's revenue trumped expectations for the seventh straight quarter as higher advertising spending by U.S. businesses made up for the strong dollar's impact on international revenue.
- Johnson & Johnson on Tuesday reported sharply lower sales in the second quarter, and cited a stronger U.S. dollar, disappointing sales of its medical devices and plunging demand for a hepatitis C drug faced with strong competition.
July 14 - Johnson & Johnson on Tuesday reported sharply lower sales in the second quarter, and cited a stronger U.S. dollar, disappointing sales of its medical devices and plunging demand for a hepatitis C drug faced with strong competition.
* J&J CFO says does not expect Greece debt resolution to affect company sales, earnings unless there is significant change from expected resolution
July 14 - Johnson & Johnson reported a 4 percent rise in quarterly profit as sales of its mainstay older drugs managed to offset the impact of a strong dollar on overseas revenue.
- Lawyers for six women suing Johnson & Johnson over injuries allegedly caused by its power morcellator medical devices have sought to consolidate more than 20 similar lawsuits in Kansas federal court.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. current account deficit widened in the first quarter to its highest level since 2012 likely due to the strong dollar's drag on overseas profits and exports.
WASHINGTON - U.S. industrial production unexpectedly fell in May as manufacturing and mining activity remained weak, a sign that a strong dollar and spending cuts in the energy sector continued to constrain economic growth.
WASHINGTON, June 15 - U.S. industrial production unexpectedly fell in May as manufacturing and mining activity remained weak, a sign that a strong dollar and spending cuts in the energy sector continued to constrain economic growth.
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$26.12||-0.14|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$77.39||-3.23|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.73||-0.03|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.VX)||CHF99.90||-0.30|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$58.52||-0.02|
|Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)||$40.01||+1.51|
|Stryker Corporation (SYK.N)||$101.84||-0.14|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$17.25||-0.07|
|Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH.N)||$104.85||-2.15|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (JNJ). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.