Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc (JOSB.OQ)
7 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$1,714.01|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||27.99|
- Men's Wearhouse Inc said it was discussing a proposed merger with smaller rival Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc , after the two men's apparel retailers spent months bidding for each other.
* Men's Wearhouse says entered into non-disclosure agreement with Jos. A. Bank
March 3 - Men's Wearhouse Inc said it had entered into a non-disclosure agreement with Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc and received a draft merger agreement from the smaller company.
* S&P 500 at record, on track for strong gains for February
* Fourth-quarter GDP, pending home sales miss expectations
U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Friday. Dow Jones industrial average futures were down 0.04 percent at 16,266, S&P 500 futures were down 0.13 percent at 1,851.5 and Nasdaq 100 futures were down 0.09 percent at 3,698.
- Men's apparel retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc rejected Men's Wearhouse Inc's revised takeover offer calling it inadequate, but said it was willing to talk with its larger rival about a higher bid.
* Says willing to provide limited amount of due diligence
Feb 27 - Men's apparel retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc rejected Men's Wearhouse Inc's revised takeover offer, calling it inadequate, but said it was willing to talk with its larger rival about a higher bid.
- Men's Wearhouse Inc pressed on with its bid for Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc , boosting its offer by more than 10 percent in spite of the smaller company's effort to stay independent by buying outdoor clothing retailer Eddie Bauer.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.