Johnston Press PLC (JPR.L)
21 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£172.85|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||105.88|
- Johnston Press Plc, the publisher of "The Scotsman" and "The Yorkshire Post", said it was seeing economic growth in most of its markets and the growing strength in its digital business would help the company improve further in 2015.
Oct 29 - Johnston Press Plc, the publisher of "The Scotsman" and "The Yorkshire Post", said it was seeing economic growth in most of its markets and the growing strength in its digital business would help the company improve further in 2015.
* Business continues to grow its audience and move closer to returning to top line growth, with more advertising categories now showing net growth in period
* Proposes to consolidate every 50 of its existing ordinary shares into one new ordinary share
Aug 6 - Johnston Press Plc, publisher of "The Scotsman" and "The Yorkshire Post", said first-half underlying pretax profit nearly tripled, helped by a jump in revenue from its digital business and lower operating costs.
* Announces successful completion of its capital refinancing plan (announced on 9 may 2014)
* Company received valid acceptances in respect of 4,234,141,261 new ordinary shares, representing approximately 92.25 percent of total number of new ordinary shares offered Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 25 - British newspapers reported the following business stories on Sunday. Reuters has not independently verified these media reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Johnston Press PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Peel Hunt
Provider: Wright Reports