Johnston Press PLC (JPR.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£221.28|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||5,293.86|
* Announces successful completion of its capital refinancing plan (announced on 9 may 2014)
* Company received valid acceptances in respect of 4,234,141,261 new ordinary shares, representing approximately 92.25 percent of total number of new ordinary shares offered Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 25 - British newspapers reported the following business stories on Sunday. Reuters has not independently verified these media reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Pricing of 225 million stg senior secured notes to be issued by Johnston Press Bond Plc
May 9 - Johnston Press Plc, publisher of "The Scotsman" and "The Yorkshire Post", unveiled a 360 million pound ($610 million) capital refinancing plan designed to reverse a long-term decline in revenue.
May 9 - Johnston Press Plc, publisher of "The Scotsman" and "The Yorkshire Post", unveiled a 360 million pound ($610 million) capital refinancing plan on Friday that it hopes will restore revenue growth.
* Adjusted group revenues for period recorded a mid-single digit rate of decline year on year
* Sky and Johnston Press create innovative regional advertising partnership
* Sale of trade and assets of Johnston Press' operations in Republic of Ireland
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
Johnston Press PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.