Jyske Bank A/S (JYSK.CO)
23 Jun 2017
* SUPERVISORY BOARD PROPOSES THAT AN EXTRAORDINARY DIVIDEND OF DKK 5.60 PER SHARE BE PAID AT NOMINAL VALUE OF DKK 10 CORRESPONDING TO A TOTAL DIVIDEND AMOUNT OF DKK 532M
* ISSUANCE OF A EUR 500M 3 YEAR FLOATING RATE NOTE WILL FOLLOW IN NEAR FUTURE SUBJECT TO MARKET CONDITIONS.
* Q1 PRE-TAX PROFIT DKK 1.24 BILLION (REUTERS POLL DKK 936 MILLION)
KINSHASA In June 2015, the Belgian company Semlex signed a deal to supply biometric passports to the Democratic Republic of Congo, according to documents reviewed by Reuters. A few weeks later two companies based in the United Arab Emirates made payments totaling $700,000 to private bank accounts held in the name of Emmanuel Adrupiako, a Kabila adviser who helped handle the passport deal, according to bank documents and emails reviewed by Reuters.
* ISSUE OF SUPPLEMENTARY TIER 2 CAPITAL IN THE AMOUNT OF EUR 300M
* Jyske bank explores the possibilities of issuing subordinated tier 2 capital in euro
* Share buy-back programme runs as from March 1, 2017 and up to and including September 29, 2017
* The Danish bank sees a 50 percent chance of a "reasonable result" in 2017, 30 percent chance of a "normal year", and 20 percent chance of a "bad year", its chief executive Anders Dam says in a Reuters telephone interview
* Q4 net interest income 1.46 billion Danish crowns ($207.8 million) versus 1.43 billion crowns seen in Reuters poll