Kellogg Co (K)
21 Jul 2017
BRIEF-Kellogg says kellogg Funding entered into amendment to its previously disclosed receivables purchase agreement dated July 13, 2016
* Kellogg says on July 10 Kellogg Funding Co Llc entered into amendment to its previously disclosed receivables purchase agreement, dated July 13, 2016
* Bright Greens says has raised a $2 million seed round led by Eighteen94 Capital, venture capital fund of Kellogg Company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kellogg Company elects Carter Cast to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 30 Jana Partners nominated former Kellogg Co executive, and health policy consultant Celeste Clark to Whole Foods Market Inc's board, as the activist shareholder pushes the company to boost profits and its sagging stock.
* Kellogg CEO - experienced reduction in trade inventory in Q1 due to early shipments in Q4 in categories in U.S. - conf call
Cornflakes maker Kellogg Co reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as continuing cost cuts and a planned tax benefit boosted earnings.
May 4 Cornflakes maker Kellogg Co reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as continuing cost cuts and a planned tax benefit boosted earnings.
May 4 Cornflakes maker Kellogg Co reported a nearly 50 percent rise in quarterly profit as the company continued to reap the benefits of its cost cutting program.
BRIEF-Kellogg declares regular dividend of $0.52 per share, plans to raise dividend to $0.54 per share beginning Q3 2017
* Kellogg Company declares regular dividend of $0.52 per share and announces plans for 4% dividend increase
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, April 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Kellogg Company's (Kellogg) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB' and Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The ratings apply to approximately $7.8 billion of total outstanding debt. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS Revenue Pressure Amidst Changing Consumer Preferences Kellogg's ratings reflect Fitch's expect