Kinross Gold Corp (K.TO)
7 Dec 2016
* Kinross Gold Corp - tracking towards lower half of its 2016 guidance range for production (2.7 - 2.9 million AU eq. Oz.)
Kinross Gold Corp reported better-than-expected third-quarter earnings on the back of a stronger gold price and slightly higher production.
Nov 2 Kinross Gold Corp reported better-than-expected third-quarter earnings on the back of a stronger gold price and slightly higher production.
Nov 2 Kinross Gold Corp, the world's fifth-biggest gold miner, returned to a third-quarter profit on Wednesday helped by a stronger gold price and slightly higher production.
* Premier Gold Mines Ltd - to acquire exploration projects in Nevada and Mexico
* Yorbeau and Kinross sign definitive option agreement for the Rouyn property
* Press release - Nighthawk announces strategic investment by kinross gold
* Has agreed to a new three-year collective labour agreement (CLA) with unionized employees at its Tasiast mine in Mauritania
* Lundin Gold announces sale of a portion of Kinross interest Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GMP has agreed to purchase, for re-sale on a private placement basis, 5,500,000 common shares of lundin gold inc.