Kinross Gold Corp (K.TO)
18 Aug 2017
* Kinross Gold Corp- company expects to meet its 2017 capital expenditures forecast of approximately $900 million
* Kinross announces US$500 million unsecured 10-year debt offering
* LKA Gold Inc - reports that Kinross drilling contractors have mobilized and resumed drilling at LKA's golden wonder mine
* Kinross announces vend-in of Yukon property to create White Gold Corp strategic alliance
TORONTO, May 3 Canada's main stock index retreated on Wednesday as lower industrial metal prices weighed on most miners, although strong quarterly results from two mining companies tempered some of the losses.
* Says again on track to meet our annual guidance for production and costs.
* Has reached an agreement with Goldcorp Inc to form a new partnership at cerro casale project in Chile
* Kinross Gold Corp - deal consideration includes $260 million in cash, payable at closing
* ON CLOSING OF TRANSACTION, KINROSS WILL HOLD ABOUT 9.5% OF CO'S ISSUED, OUTSTANDING COMMON SHARES ON AN UNDILUTED BASIS
* Entered into option to Joint Venture Agreement with an affiliate of Kinross Gold Corp concerning Liberty Bell project in Alaska