Kaiser Aluminum Corp (KALU.OQ)
* CEO Jack Hockema's FY 2016 total compensation was $6 million versus $4.9 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2oR0Rnf) Further company coverage:
* Kaiser aluminum corporation reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Kaiser Aluminum announces quarterly dividend payment and $100 million increase in share repurchase authorization
* Kaiser Aluminum Corporation reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
* Kaiser Aluminum Corporation announces an 11 percent increase in quarterly dividend payment
DUESSELDORF, Germany Germany's largest supermarket group Edeka and rival Rewe on Friday agreed a deal to take over the loss-making Kaiser's chain, potentially ending years of uncertainty over the future of the group.