Kontron AG (KBCG.DE)
* Q1 net result for period of 150 thousand euros marks a return to profit zone (Q1 16: net loss of 6.5 million euros)
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, May 3 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open unchanged on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0600 GMT.
* Says decides increase of capital by way of contribution in kind due to planned Kontron ag merger
* Supervisory board of Kontron AG approves conclusion of a merger agreement
* Cashed in approx. 16.8 million euros ($18.25 million)(gross) from this capital increase
* That Kontron and S&T Holding Deutschland are in advanced negotiations regarding conclusion of a merger agreement and assume notarisation of such agreement presumably on May 3
* Said on Thursday decided that the share capital of the company shall be increased from currently 55,683,024.00 euros by 5,568,301.00 euros to 61,251,325.00 euros ($65.23 million) against cash contributions
* Revenues eur 385.1 million (-17.7 % on 2015: eur 467.7 million)
* Plans to merge Kontron AG with its wholly-owned subsidiary as well as a non-cash capital increase Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT, Feb 6 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent higher on Monday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0705 GMT.