23 Sep 2016
* KeyBank receives regulatory approval for First Niagara Bank merger Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
For Citigroup Inc executives, being asked why they won't sell their Mexican bank subsidiary Banamex is as annoying as the yapping of a Chihuahua. But the question keeps coming up.
* On August 12, co through its operating partnership entered into interest rate swap transaction with Keybank National
* KeyBank says has added masterpass by mastercard to its mobile payments capabilities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sees 2016 average loan growth in mid single digits versus 2015
July 26 Keycorp Reports Second Quarter 2016 Net Income Of $193 Million, Or $.23 Per Common Share; Earnings Per Common Share Of $.27, Excluding $.04 Of Merger
* Keycorp receives regulatory approval for First Niagara Financial Group merger
* KeyCorp declares increased quarterly common share cash dividend of eight and one half cents
* Joe Calabrese appointed national head of investments for Key Private Bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Cleveland-based KeyCorp and First Niagara Financial Group Inc will sell 18 First Niagara branches in and around Buffalo, New York, to resolve antitrust concerns tied to KeyCorp's planned acquisition of First Niagara, the U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday.
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$47.15||+0.04|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$15.52||-0.08|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.79||-0.08|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$67.25||-0.14|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$45.74||+0.02|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.50||--|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,318.23||-1.77|
|BNP Paribas SA (BNPP.PA)||€46.96||-0.34|
|U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)||$42.96||-0.21|
|PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC.N)||$89.41||-0.59|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Pechala's Reports
KeyCorp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Validea Guru Analysis Report for KEY. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Provider : Validea
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.