* KeyCorp - following closing of deal and upon receipt of regulatory approvals, Cain Brothers will go to market as a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets
* Black Knight Financial Services - Keybank signed agreement to implement Black Knight's loansphere MSP system and portfolio overview insight solution
U.S. regional bank KeyCorp said it expects average loans at the end of 2017 to be at the low end of its previous forecast, sending shares down as much as 4.7 percent.
July 20 U.S. regional bank KeyCorp said it expects average loans at the end of 2017 to be at the low end of its previous forecast, sending shares down as much as 4.7 percent.
* Keycorp sees net interest income for full year 2017 in range of $3.8 billion to $3.9 billion - sec filing
* Q2 allowance for loan and lease losses $870 million versus $854 million
July 20 U.S. regional bank KeyCorp's profit more than doubled in the second quarter as total interest income rose 63.3 percent.
* KeyCorp announces CCAR capital plan which includes two common stock dividend increases and new share repurchase authorization
* Keycorp files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed - sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Keycorp - named Christopher M. Gorman and Donald R. Kimble as vice chairmen
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$67.11||+0.51|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$23.81||+0.17|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.54||+0.11|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$91.24||+0.59|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$51.97||+0.17|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.45||--|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,338.36||+0.16|
|BNP Paribas SA (BNPP.PA)||€65.99||-0.21|
|U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)||$51.85||+0.13|
|PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC.N)||$127.91||+0.61|