20 Jan 2017
* KeyCorp sees 2017 noninterest income in the range of $2.3 billion to $2.4 billion
* KeyCorp reports fourth quarter 2016 net income of $213 million, or $.20 per common share; earnings per common share of $.31, excluding $.11 of merger-related charges
* KeyCorp provides notice of redemption of Series C preferred stock
* Expects to achieve full run rate savings (on First Niagara deal) by back half of 2017; will reflect in 2018 results - conf call Further company coverage:
* Sees Q4 net charge-offs relatively stable with Q3; sees Q4 provision for credit losses to slightly exceed charge-offs for Q4
U.S. regional bank KeyCorp reported a 22.1 percent fall in quarterly profit as charges related to its July acquisition of First Niagara Bank NA drove up costs by about 50 percent.
Oct 25 U.S. regional bank KeyCorp reported a 22.1 percent fall in quarterly profit as charges related to its July acquisition of First Niagara Bank NA drove up costs by about 50 percent.
* KeyCorp reports third quarter 2016 net income of $165 million, or $.16 per common share; earnings per common share of $.30, excluding $.14 of merger-related charges
Oct 25 U.S. regional bank KeyCorp reported a 22.1 percent fall in quarterly profit as non-interest expenses jumped about 49.4 percent.
Fitch Affirms KeyCorp L-T IDR at 'A-' Following Large Regional Bank Review; Outlook Remains Negative
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term and Short-Term Issuer Defaut Ratings (IDRs) of KeyCorp (Key), and Key Bank, N.A. The Rating Outlook is Negative. The affirmation reflects the strong earnings profile, stable and diverse business model, and its consistency of performance through time. The rating action follows a periodic review of the large regional banking group, which includes Keycorp (KEY), B
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$56.11||-0.55|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$22.64||+0.11|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$25.48||+0.23|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$83.67||+0.37|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$55.07||+0.49|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.45||+0.05|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,200.04||-8.61|
|BNP Paribas SA (BNPP.PA)||€60.06||+0.30|
|U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)||$51.20||+0.47|
|PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC.N)||$117.35||+1.74|