Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
24 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£7,836.81|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,352.69|
LONDON, Dec 22 - Home improvement group Kingfisher said on Monday it had agreed to sell a 70 percent stake in its loss-making B&Q China business to Wumei Holdings Inc for 140 million pounds ($219 million).
* Q3 UK/Ireland lfl sales up 2.6 pct, France down 4.0 pct
* "Overbought" euro zone indexes pause after two-day rise
LONDON, Nov 25 - Kingfisher, Europe's No. 1 home improvement retailer, posted an 11.8 percent decline in third quarter profit, hurt by a tough French market and foreign currency movements.
* Confirms that Veronique Laury will be appointed as group chief executive with effect from Dec. 8
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed UK-based home improvement retailer Kingfisher Plc's Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) with Stable Outlook and its Short term IDR at 'F2'. The senior unsecured ratings were affirmed at 'BBB'/'F2'. The ratings are underpinned by Kingfisher's geographically diversified operations, benefitting from leading market shares and scale in selected home improvement retail markets. T
* FTSE 100 edges higher by 0.2 pct * Kingfisher up after naming new CEO * Housebuilder Barratt rises on cash return to shareholders * Mixed views on Scotland polls ahead of Sept. 18 vote By Sudip Kar-Gupta LONDON, Sept 10 - Britain's top share index edged up on Wednesday, led by gains in home improvements retailer Kingfisher and housebuilder Barratt Developments as some traders bet Scots were more likely to reject independence than polls suggested. The blue-ch
* Veronique Laury to succeed Ian Cheshire as CEO by Jan. 2015
* FTSE 100 index falls 0.4 percent * Sports Direct, ARM Holdings down * Kingfisher up after naming new CEO By Atul Prakash LONDON, Sept 10 - Britain's top share index fell for a fourth straight session on Wednesday, with Sports Direct shedding part of recent sharp gains after a trading update, leading declines on a market gripped by unease as Scotland's independence vote nears. Chip designer ARM Holdings also fell, reacting to a late sell-off in Apple shares follow
LONDON, Sept 10 - Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvements retailer, said on Wednesday longstanding chief executive Ian Cheshire would step down before the end of its financial year and be succeeded by Veronique Laury, the boss of French unit Castorama.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Kingfisher PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.