Kinnevik AB (KINVb.ST)
Aug 14 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Aug 14 The Hut Group said on Monday it has acquired Berlin-based cosmetics subscription service provider Glossybox from majority shareholders Rocket Internet and Kinnevik Online.
* Announces acquisition of Glossybox, from majority shareholders Rocket Internet and Kinnevik Online Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Aug 14 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.9 percent higher on Monday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0610 GMT.
* Says net asset value (NAV) of SEK 81.9bn (SEK 298 per share) on June 30, up SEK 2.4 bln or 3 pct during the quarter
* Says post investment, valuing Betterment at USD 800 million, Kinnevik will own 16% of company's share capital Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says intends to sell its remaining stake in Lazada for USD 115 million
STOCKHOLM, June 26 Swedish investment firm Kinnevik announced the appointment of Georgi Ganev as chief executive on Monday after its previous head was ousted at the end of last year.
* Says has appointed Georgi Ganev as its CEO with effect from 1 January 2018
* DUSTIN'S CEO GEORGI GANEV HAS INFORMED OF HIS INTENTION TO LEAVE HIS POSITION AT DUSTIN AT END OF YEAR IN ORDER TO TAKE ON POSITION AS CEO OF KINNEVIK