Koninklijke KPN NV (KKPNY.PK)
5 Aug 2016
* Is targeting a maximum tender amount of 750 million euros ($837.9 million) across seven series of Euro denominated senior unsecured bonds maturing between 2017 and 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8951 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
AMSTERDAM, July 27 KPN, the Netherlands' largest telecommunications company, reported a fall in second-quarter core earnings on Wednesday, as cost cutting failed to offset declining sales in both business and consumer segments.
AMSTERDAM, July 27 KPN, the largest Dutch telecoms company, on Wednesday reported second-quarter core earnings in line with market expectations, saying cost cutting had partly offset declining sales in both business and consumer segments.
* Q2 adjusted EBITDA of 592 million euros ($650.9 million) versus 584 million euros in Reuters poll
* Obtains new license for digital television until Feb.1, 2030 Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/29y0ub5 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
WARSAW Liberty Global , the world's largest cable operator, does not expect Brexit to derail its Dutch joint venture with Vodafone and is keeping an eye out for more takeovers in Europe, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
* Definitively proposes special interim dividend of 0.025 euro per share
* KPN Ventures, the venturing arm of KPN, has invested in DUTCH cyber security company EclecticIQ, as part of 5.5 million euros series a investment round Source text: http://bit.ly/24hBiPf Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
AMSTERDAM, April 29 KPN, the largest Dutch telecoms company, on Friday reported first-quarter core earnings that missed expectations as growing consumer revenues failed to offset shrinking business revenues and temporary heavy investments in IT.
* Reports Q1 revenue of 1.69 billion euros ($1.93 billion) versus 1.69 billion euros in Reuters poll
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$57.43||-0.39|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$154.98||-1.13|
|Cap Gemini SA (CAPP.PA)||€87.64||--|
|Accenture Plc (ACN.N)||$113.09||-0.57|
|AT&T Inc. (T.N)||$41.28||+0.17|
|Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ.N)||$52.56||+0.21|
|Vodafone Group plc (VOD.L)||220.70p||--|
|Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)||€15.27||--|
|Tele2 Netherlands Holding NV (TLNL.AS)||--||--|
|BT Group plc (BT.L)||397.60p||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Pechala's Reports
Koninklijke KPN NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Validea Guru Analysis Report for KKPNY. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Provider : Validea
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
"The Economy Matters" Report for KKPNY: the economy's impact on KKPNY's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.