KLA-Tencor Corp (KLAC.O)
23 Feb 2017
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.39 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.03 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has removed KLA-Tencor Corporation (KLA-Tencor) from Rating Watch Positive and affirmed the ratings including the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB-'. The Rating Outlook is now Positive. Fitch's actions affect $3.6 billion of total debt, including the $500 million undrawn revolving credit facility (RCF). A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. Fitch's actions
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$3.3 billion ($104.95 million)
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$1.94 billion ($61.70 million)
Semiconductor equipment maker Lam Research Corp on Wednesday terminated its $10.6 billion deal to buy rival KLA-Tencor Corp after the U.S. Department of Justice told the companies it had serious concerns that the deal would harm competition.
* Lam Research's shares fall 1.2 pct (Adds background on chip sector deals, U.S. Justice Department comment)
Oct 5 Semiconductor equipment maker Lam Research said on Wednesday it had terminated a $10.6 billion deal to buy rival KLA-Tencor Corp.
* Tencor increases quarterly dividend level to $0.54 per share from $0.52 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-KLA-Tencor:CEO Richard Wallace's 2016 total compensation was $12.6 million versus $8.4 million
* Tencor: CEO Richard P. Wallace's 2016 total compensation was $12.6 million versus $8.4 million in 2015 Source text - http://bit.ly/2cSRKSZ Further company coverage: