Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd (KLKK.KL)
It is in Kuala Lumpur's "Little India" neighborhood, behind an unmarked door on the second floor of a rundown building, where a military equipment company called Glocom says it has its office.
By Susan Mathew Feb 27 Southeast Asian stock markets moved sideways on Monday, in line with Asian peers ahead of U.S. President Donald Trump's speech to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday night, where he is expected to unveil some elements of his plans to cut taxes. Trump would use the speech to disclose some elements of his sweeping plans to cut taxes for the middle class, simplify the tax system and make American companies more globally competitive with lower rates
* Jan fresh fruit bunches production 305,474 mt; Jan crude palm oil production 67,706 mt
* Qtrly revenue 5.50 billion rgt versus 4.34 billion rgt Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Dec crude palm oil production 70,877 mt; Dec palm kernel production 13,920 mt
* Oct palm kernel production 15,440 mt; oct rubber production 1,555,998 kg
* "expect the plantations profit to be satisfactory for the financial year 2017"
* Says unanimously rejected offer on basis that it very substantially undervalues company, its unique position and its future growth potential
* Notes announcement by KLK relating to offer to acquire entire issued share capital of company
* sept production of fresh fruit bunches 344,355 MT, crude palm oil 76,226 MT