Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB.N)
Kimberly-Clark and Halyard Health, recently hit with a $454 million jury award over claims that their surgical gowns were defective, do not have to issue warnings to customers that the gowns pose a safety risk, a federal judge in Los Angeles ruled.
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.54 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.97 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kimberly-Clark to challenge verdict in MicroCool class action lawsuit
BRIEF-Halyard Health says jury found Kimberly-Clark liable for $3.9 mln in compensatory damages for Microcool* Surgical Gowns case
* Halyard Health - On April 7, jury found Kimberly-Clark liable for $3.9 million in compensatory damages for Microcool* Surgical Gowns case
A federal judge in Brooklyn has ruled that litigation accusing Kimberly-Clark, Procter & Gamble and Costco of selling moist wipes falsely marketed as "flushable" can proceed as a class action.
* CEO Thomas J. Falk's FY 2016 total compensation was $15.7 million versus $12.2 million in FY 2015 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2lsrNst) Further company coverage:
|MedTech Holdings Limited (MMDZ.ZI)||USc0.02||0.00|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$88.29||-0.32|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€179.70||-1.20|
|Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL.N)||$71.94||-1.33|
|Clorox Co (CLX.N)||$131.57||-0.67|
|Clearwater Paper Corp (CLW.N)||$49.00||-0.55|
|Edgewell Personal Care Co (EPC.N)||$72.78||-0.64|