Kone Oyj (KNEBV.HE)
27 Mar 2017
HELSINKI, Feb 7 Elevator maker Kone launched new maintenance offers on Tuesday as the Finnish company seeks growth from services in the highly competitive elevator industry.
* says wins order for largest high-rise development in Dallas
HELSINKI Elevator maker Kone Oyj warned of a potential drop in sales and profit this year, sending its shares down as much as 7 percent on Thursday despite the Finnish company reporting record 2016 numbers.
* Shares down 5.7 pct (Adds CEO comments, Toshiba speculation, updates shares)
(Adds Kone) The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday:
* says has acquired the service and repair business of Downey Goodlein Elevator Corporation, in Rochester, New York
* Total number of shares owned by Blackrock and its funds increased above five percent of share capital on Oct. 19
* Finnish elevator maker Kone said on Thursday it had acquired a majority stake in Spanish elevator company Citylift, S.A., providing installation, maintenance and modernization services
* Finnish elevator maker Kone said on its capital markets day on Wednesday that business in key market China would remain challenging next year