Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
29 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$16,444.86|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||205.25|
- Fast-growing Michael Kors Holdings Ltd , known for its trendy handbags and watches, said it expects margins to shrink for the year as it invests more to open stores in Europe and increases the number of shops it has in department stores.
Aug 4 - Fast-growing Michael Kors Holdings Ltd , known for its trendy handbags and watches, said it expects margins to shrink for the year as it invests more to open stores in Europe and increases the number of shops it has in department stores.
* Indexes: Dow off 0.1 pct, S&P flat, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates prices, changes comment)
* Michael Kors shares reverse premarket move, fall 5.5 pct
* Futures up: Dow 27 pts, S&P 4 pts, Nasdaq 10 pts (Updates prices)
NEW YORK, Aug 4 - U.S. stock index futures bounced back on Monday following the largest weekly decline on the S&P 500 since 2012, as a scant U.S. economic calendar kept the focus on earnings and Portugal was poised to bail out its largest publicly traded bank.
Aug 4 - Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported a 43 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher sales of handbags and watches in North America, sending its shares up 12 percent in premarket trading.
May 29 - Dazzled for two-and-a-half years, Wall Street finally blinked when Michael Kors Holdings Ltd warned that its margins might suffer from the cost of opening stores in Europe.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd , whose trendy clutch bags and watches have taken Wall Street by storm, said it expected the cost of opening new stores in Europe to depress gross margins in the next few quarters. | Video
* Sees first-qtr revenue $840-$850 mln vs est. $826.1 mln
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Validea Guru Analysis Report for KORS. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.