Keppel Corporation Ltd (KPELF.PK)
* Keppel signs heads of agreement with borr drilling for transocean rigs
By Aparajita Saxena March 16 Southeast Asian stocks rose on Thursday tracking an overnight rally in global shares after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's comments suggested a more gradual pace of monetary tightening this year than many had expected. The decision to lift the interest rate for the second time in three months marked a convincing step in the Fed's effort to return monetary policy to a more normal footing. U.S. stocks closed sharply higher on Wednesday
* Tan Swee Yiow will be appointed as chief executive officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, Feb 22 Singapore's Sembcorp Marine Ltd (SembMarine) swung to profit in the fourth quarter of 2016 after provisions pulled the rig builder into a loss the year earlier, but a downturn in oil prices pushed annual revenue to its lowest in a decade.
* Keppel says in the process of closing three Singapore yards
SINGAPORE, Jan 26 Singapore's Keppel Corporation Ltd said on Thursday fourth-quarter net profit fell 65 percent and 2016 profits tumbled to a decade low due to a dearth of orders at its rig-building business and provisions for impairments.
* 2017 growth forecast for singapore economy is estimated at between 1% and 3%
* Qtrly net property income S$24.9 million versus S$21.8 million
* Resignation of Maritz Bin Mansor as joint company secretary of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Preferential offering issue price is S$1.155 per new unit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: