Kroger Co (KR.N)
24 Feb 2017
* Says Murray's former owner and president, Rob Kaufelt, will remain affiliated with business as a strategic adviser
* The Kroger Co, the Cincinnati-based parent company of Loaf 'n Jug, Turkey Hill Minit Market, Tom Thumb, Kwik Shop and Quik Stop moves all its c-store business to mclane company
* KROGER ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF JOE FEY, NAMES JERRY CLONTZ PRESIDENT OF MID-ATLANTIC DIVISION
Supermarket operator Kroger Co said on Monday it would fill 10,000 positions this year, joining a list of companies that have publicized routine hiring plans as President Donald Trump puts pressure on companies to employ more U.S. workers.
Jan 23 Supermarket operator Kroger Co said on Monday it would fill 10,000 positions this year, joining a list of companies that have publicized routine hiring plans as President Donald Trump puts pressure on companies to employ more U.S. workers.
* Says company also announced that its total active workforce grew by more than 12,000 associates in 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 23 U.S. supermarket operator Kroger Co said on Monday it would fill 10,000 permanent positions in its supermarket divisions.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, January 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed The Kroger Co.'s (Kroger) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB' and Short-Term IDR and commercial paper ratings at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. Fitch has also assigned a rating of 'BBB' to Kroger's issuance of $1 billion of 30-year senior unsecured notes due 2047. The new notes rank pari passu with existing debt and are being issued under Kroger's indenture dat
* DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF 12¢ PER SHARE TO BE PAID ON MARCH 1, 2017 SOURCE TEXT FOR EIKON: FURTHER COMPANY COVERAGE:
Kroger Co , the biggest U.S. supermarket chain, tempered its forecasts for the remainder of the year amid pressure from falling food prices and intense competition from grocery sellers ranging from Wal-Mart to Amazon .
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$72.39||+1.08|
|CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)||$81.48||+0.62|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$177.56||+1.71|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$66.51||+1.53|
|Tesco PLC (TSCO.L)||190.00||-1.55|
|Safeway Inc (SWY.N)||--||--|
|Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV (AD.AS)||€20.23||-0.14|
|SUPERVALU INC. (SVU.N)||$3.92||+0.06|
|Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM.OQ)||$31.56||+0.41|
|Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA.OQ)||$87.61||+0.62|