Loblaw Companies Ltd (L.TO)
22 Aug 2017
* President's Choice Bank -announced a mutual agreement to end its 20-year relationship with CIBC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Aug 16 Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce said on Wednesday it plans to launch a new online banking brand to replace the PC Financial consumer banking business it operates in partnership with retailer Loblaw Companies Ltd.
July 26 Canadian grocer and drugstore chain operator Loblaw Companies Ltd said on Wednesday a rise in minimum wages and an expected decline in drug prices will impact its business in the coming quarters.
* Loblaw - CEO, re: further reduction in generic drug pricing by Québec Government, "will put increased pressure on our pharmacy business model" - conf call
July 26 Canadian grocer and drugstore chain operator Loblaw Companies Ltd on Wednesday said its quarterly profit more than doubled, helped in part by higher customer spending during the Easter holiday.
* Q2 revenue C$11.08 billion versus I/B/E/S view C$11.05 billion
* Effective january 1, 2018, Richard Dufresne will be appointed president of George Weston Ltd, retaining his current CFO responsibilities
* Loblaw companies ltd - qtrly revenue was $10,401 million, an increase of $20 million
* Loblaw Companies Limited announces normal course issuer bid
* Loblaw to sell its gas station business to Brookfield Business Partners
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$80.02||+0.31|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$158.70||+1.63|
|Publix Super Markets Inc. (PUSH.PK)||$20.00||--|
|Alimentation Couche Tard Inc (ATDb.TO)||$61.20||+0.01|
|Alimentation Couche Tard Inc (ATDa.TO)||$62.00||0.00|
|Metro, Inc. (MRU.TO)||$42.40||+0.54|
|Sears Canada Inc (SCC.TO)||--||--|