Lagardere SCA (LAGA.PA)
* Lagardere denies it was it is considering selling a stake in its retail division, following a report by French news website BFM TV
* Strong rise in group recurring EBIT: up 13.5 pct to 395 million euros ($416.37 million)
* Lagardere Travel Retail and Ingenico enable Alipay mobile acceptance at Paris-Charles de Gaulle duty-free shops Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 9 French media group Lagardere raised its guidance for 2016 group recurring earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) on Thursday after a strong end of year performance driven by its Travel Retail and Sports and Entertainment divisions.
* 2016 revenue: 7,391 million euros ($7.88 billion) versus 7,193 million euros in 2015, up 2.5 pct like-for-like, up 2.7 pct on a consolidated basis
OTTAWA Canada's business competition watchdog said on Friday it had reached an agreement with Apple Inc and three major e-book publishers that will allow retailers to offer discounts to customers.
OTTAWA, Jan 20 Canada's business competition watchdog said on Friday it had reached an agreement with Apple Inc and three major e-book publishers that will allow retailers to offer discounts to customers.
* Receives green light from the Belgian Competition Authority to acquire the activities of Lagardere Travel Retail in Belgium
* Reports Q3 sales 1.98 billion euros ($2.17 billion) versus 1.90 billion euros a year ago