Land Securities Group PLC (LAND.L)
26 Oct 2016
* Interserve wins £37.5 million facilities management account with Land Securities
Aug 19 British landlords were bracing for a drop in commercial property values due to an exodus of tenants after Britain voted to exit the European Union. While property prices fell in sympathy with the glum market sentiment, most occupants stayed put.
* Has secured three new lettings at 20 eastbourne terrace, w2. Deals, which total 24,000 sq ft and are all on a 10 year lease, will see businesses including citrix and livanova join existing customers office group and coty in paddington.
* "We expect business uncertainty to persist until there is more clarity on both timing and terms of UK's exit from EU" - Chief Executive Robert Noel to tell shareholders at AGM
* Edward Bonham Carter has been appointed to act as company's new senior independent director effective from AGM. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 17 Land Securities Group Plc, Britain's largest listed property developer, expects London office rents to rise, albeit at a slower rate than the last two years, its chief executive said, as the amount of empty space across the capital increases.
* FY basic NAV per share at 1,482p versus 1,343p year earlier