Lazard Ltd (LAZ.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$5,550.70|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||129.06|
DUBAI, Nov 10 - Emad Mansour, a veteran Gulf Arab banker, is planning to set up an investment bank in Dubai's tax-free financial zone, he said on Sunday, joining a growing list of regional bankers taking advantage of a revival in deal making and a retreat by big investment banks.
* Oil producer faces end of grace period for bond payment
MOSCOW - Russia sold a 16 percent stake in state diamond miner Alrosa at the bottom of a planned price range on Monday, highlighting the lack of progress in a state privatization drive that was supposed to net $13 billion this year.
- Investment bank and asset manager Lazard Ltd reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings on Thursday, as stock-market gains boosted revenue in its asset management unit, and its cost-cutting program began to bear fruit.
* Third-qtr adj profit $0.46/shr vs est $0.36 * Asset management revenue up 13 pct * Cost cuts completed, bank is selectively hiring By Lauren Tara LaCapra Oct 24 - Investment bank and asset manager Lazard Ltd reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings on Thursday, as stock-market gains boosted revenue in its asset management unit, and its cost-cutting program began to bear fruit. Lazard is on track to meet operating goals laid out last year, and is now inve
MADRID, Oct 24 - Prospective buyers of Spanish airports operator Aena are being put off by empty terminals at Madrid's main airport, hampering the government's efforts to sell the indebted company.
- Investment bank Lazard Ltd reported a better-than-expected 81 percent jump in quarterly profit due mainly to higher revenue in its asset management unit, which now accounts from more than half of its business.
Oct 24 - Investment bank Lazard Ltd reported an 81 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher revenue from asset management and financial advisory businesses.
* OGX says it is revising its capital structure (Adds information on bond, asset sales, price performance, comment, background)
SAO PAULO/RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 30 - Brazilian oil producer OGX Petróleo e Gas Participações SA is on track to forego a $44.5 million interest payment due on Tuesday, two sources with knowledge of the plans said, moving the company closer to the largest Latin American corporate debt default ever.
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$50.68||-0.01|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$15.20||+0.02|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||--||--|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$55.75||+0.03|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N)||$171.23||+0.74|
|Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn.DE)||€33.11||-0.12|
|Morgan Stanley (MS.N)||$30.69||+0.17|
|Morgan Stanley (MWD.N)||--||--|
|Credit Suisse Group AG (CSGN.VX)||CHF26.15||+0.21|
|Barclays PLC (BARC.L)||252.25p||+0.95|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Lazard Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile