Lazard Ltd (LAZ.N)
21 Feb 2017
TOKYO/DETROIT Takata Corp has selected Chinese-owned Key Safety Systems (KSS), a U.S.-based auto parts supplier, as the final bidder to extend financial support for the Japanese airbag maker, three sources with knowledge of the process have told Reuters.
* Takata at centre of global airbag recall, seeks financial rescue
Lazard Ltd reported better-than-expected earnings on Thursday, as a surge in deals activity in the fourth quarter boosted revenue in its financial advisory business.
* First half of 2017 looks strong - CEO (Adds Breakingviews link)
* Expects vesting, settlement of deferred incentive compensation awards scheduled to vest on March 1 may be accelerated to earlier dates Source text: (http://bit.ly/2k3kPfd) Further company coverage:
* Lazard Ltd reports full-year and fourth-quarter 2016 results
Feb 2 Financial advisory and asset management firm Lazard Ltd reported a fall of about 19 percent in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by higher costs.
* Board of directors has voted to declare a special dividend of $1.20 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Jan 31 Banks are pitching a refinancing and dividend recapitalisation of around US$900m-equivalent for private equity owned French packaging group Albea as a potential sale seems increasingly unlikely, banking sources said on Tuesday.
PARIS Mediawan , set up by some of France's biggest media investors to challenge giants like Netflix, is set to become the country's second biggest pay TV player through a proposed purchase of French TV and content specialist Groupe AB.
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$60.55||+0.38|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$24.78||+0.26|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$25.50||+0.08|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$91.01||+0.78|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N)||$251.76||+1.38|
|Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn.DE)||€18.58||+0.09|
|Morgan Stanley (MS.N)||$46.56||+0.41|
|Morgan Stanley (MWD.N)||--||--|
|Credit Suisse Group AG (CSGN.S)||CHF15.64||+0.12|
|Barclays PLC (BARC.L)||235.95||-1.55|