Liberty Global PLC (LBTYA.OQ)
BRIEF-Liberty Global says Telenet Financing USD entered into financing by way of additional facility drawn under credit agreement originally dated Aug 1, 2007
* Liberty Global - Telenet Financing USD entered into financing by way of additional facility drawn under credit agreement originally dated August 1, 2007
LONDON, May 11 Liberty Global's John Malone says he is open to doing separate deals with Vodafone and British broadcaster ITV, but has yet to make the valuations work.
* Q1 revenue view $3.52 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Liberty Global says CEO Michael Fries 2016 total compensation was $40.1 mln versus $27.7 mln in 2015 - Sec Filing
* Liberty global plc- ceo michael t. Fries 2016 total compensation was $40.1 million versus $27.7 million in 2015 - sec filing
March 6 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Liberty Global CEO Fries says 2020 is a "too aggressive" target for the deployment of 5G wireless technology
* Third Point Llc dissolves share stake in Allergan Plc - SEC Filing
DAVOS, Switzerland International cable TV group Liberty Global's joint venture with Vodafone in the Netherlands has started well but is not a blueprint for deals in other European markets where both are present, its CEO said on Wednesday.
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 18 International cable TV group Liberty Global's joint venture with Vodafone in the Netherlands has started well but is not a blueprint for deals in other European markets where both are present, its CEO said on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Liberty Global says Telenet International Finance, existing security providers entered into agreement
* Telenet International Finance, existing security providers entered into a EUR400.0 million additional facility accession agreement
|Orange SA (ORAN.PA)||€15.60||+0.31|
|KPNQwest N. V. (KQIPQ.PK)||--||--|
|Swisscom AG (SCMN.S)||CHF464.40||+8.00|
|Telekom Austria AG (TELA.VI)||€7.16||+0.04|
|SKY PLC (SKYB.L)||1,007.00||+1.00|
|Magyar Telekom Tavkozlesi Nyrt (MTEL.BU)||--||--|
|Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)||€18.05||+0.25|
|Vodafone Group plc (VOD.L)||224.35||+4.05|
|Cyfrowy Polsat SA (CPS.WA)||--||--|
|Netia SA (NET.WA)||--||--|