Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN.L)
* On July 7 revised the outlook on Legal & General subsidiaries to negative from stable
LONDON, July 5 Pemberton, the asset management group backed by Legal & General, has launched a strategic credit opportunities strategy that is set to raise around €1.2bn to invest in European mid-market companies, it said.
July 3 Insurer Legal & General Group Plc named Emma Byron managing director of individual annuities in its retail retirement division.
* Announces that it has completed a 24.5 mln stg bi-lateral loan to refinance three offices and a leisure centre owned by Citygrove
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of Legal & General Group Plc's (L&G) core rated operating entities, Legal & General Assurance Society Ltd, Banner Life Insurance Company and William Penn Life Insurance Company of New York, at 'AA-'. Fitch has also affirmed Legal & General Reinsurance Company Limited's (L&G Re) IFS rating at 'A+.' Fitch has simultaneously affirmed L&G's Long-
* As at 15 may 2017, L&G had an estimated solvency II surplus of 7.0 billion pounds with a 188 percent coverage ratio, on a shareholder basis.
* Dublin says other firms to confirm Irish plans shortly (Adds Aviva plans for Irish subsidiaries)
DUBLIN, May 26 British insurer Legal & General will move some of its investment management operations to Ireland as part of its strategy to ensure it can continue to serve its customers after Brexit, it said on Friday.
* Legal & general updates on its solvency ii position: surplus increased to £7.0bn, coverage ratio increased to 188%
LONDON, May 11 (IFR) - Eric Capp, who left Royal Bank of Scotland in late 2015, has been appointed partner of Pemberton, an asset manager owned by major UK insurer Legal & General.