Lifewatch AG (LIFE.S)
26 May 2017
* LIFEWATCH AG: BIOTELEMETRY, INC. ANNOUNCES EXTENSION OF THE MAIN OFFER PERIOD FOR PUBLIC OFFER FOR LIFEWATCH AG
ZURICH, May 24 The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday.
* LIFEWATCH AG AND BIOTELEMETRY, INC. ANNOUNCE RECEIPT OF ANTITRUST CLEARANCE
* Biotelemetry, inc. Announces receipt of antitrust clearance for its acquisition of lifewatch ag
* Biotelemetry, Inc. issues prospectus for public tender offer to acquire lifewatch ag
* Said on Sunday BioTelemetry, Inc. launches a tender offer to acquire Lifewatch AG
* BioTelemetry, Inc launches a tender offer to acquire Lifewatch AG
A federal judge has dismissed an antitrust lawsuit by heart monitor maker LifeWatch AG accusing Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and its associated health plans of colluding to deny coverage for the company's devices.
* Is pleased to announce that its Turkish subsidiary, Lifewatch Saglik Hizmetleri A.S., is now fully operational and has started to provide cardiac diagnostic monitoring services to a limited number of Turkish patients Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* In 2016 revenue was $113.8 million representing an increase of 6.8 pct over prior year's adjusted revenues