Linear Technology Corp (LLTC.OQ)
9 Dec 2016
* Linear technology stockholders approve merger agreement with analog devices
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.54 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Analog Devices announces new $5 bln term loan facility in connection with proposed acquisition of Linear Technology Corporation
* Analog Devices announces new $5 billion term loan facility and $1 billion upsized revolving credit facility in connection with proposed acquisition of Linear Technology Corporation
BRIEF-Analog Devices says co entered into term loan deal, amended revolving credit deal - SEC filing
* New term loan facility consists of a 3-year unsecured term loan facility in principal amount of $2.5 billion
LONDON The slower than expected syndication of a US$7.5bn senior acquisition loan, which is part of a US$11.6bn financing backing Analog Devices’ US$14.8bn acquisition of chipmaker Linear Technology , shows that banks are finding it harder to make returns work on drawn acquisition term loans.
* On Sept 15, voluntarily withdrew filing under Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Act relating to proposed acquisition of Linear Technology - SEC Filing
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_07272016.pdf FACTORS TO WATCH 11:00 am: Monsoon session of parliament continues in New Delhi. GMF EMEA LIVECHAT - MARKETS with Michael Hewson, chief market analyst,CMC We get all the latest market views from Michael Hewson, chief market analyst at CMC Markets.To join the conversation at 1430 IST, click on the link: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/
SAN FRANCISCO Analog Devices Inc said on Tuesday it would buy fellow chipmaker Linear Technology Corp for about $14.8 billion, the latest deal in a wave of consolidation that has swept the semiconductor industry in the past two years.
* Sees Q3 diluted earnings per share to be in range of $0.71 to $0.72
* Linear Technology reports sequential increases in revenue, net income, and earnings per share