Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.F)
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 20 Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc and Israeli drugmaker Teva Pharmaceutical Industries on Tuesday said they would co-develop Regeneron's experimental new type of pain drug and together market the medicine if it succeeds in trials and is approved.
* Recommends approval of Eli Lilly and Boehringer Ingelheim's Glyxambi for treatment of type 2 diabetes
* Levi garraway, m.d., ph.d., to become senior vice president of global oncology at lilly, succeeding richard gaynor, m.d., who is retiring after a distinguished career
* Health Canada approves new indication for Jardiance (empagliflozin) tablets for adults with type 2 diabetes and established cardiovascular disease Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 11 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Eli lilly and co says joshua smiley will be appointed to senior vice president, finance, and treasurer effective october 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co on Wednesday said it would continue a late-stage trial of its experimental breast cancer drug in combination with a widely used treatment even though an independent panel determined the combination therapy failed to meet its interim effectiveness goal.
Aug 10 Eli Lilly and Co said an interim analysis of a late-stage study testing its breast cancer drug abemaciclib by an independent panel showed the treatment did not meet the effectiveness criteria and recommended that the company continue the trial.
Aug 1 Express Scripts : * says adds Eli Lilly's new Taltz psoriasis drug to its list of excluded medications, making it ineligible for coverage.