Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
BRIEF-Intelgenx Technologies says Eli Lilly granted Versafilm exclusive license for tadalafil film product under erectile dysfunction dosing patent
* Intelgenx Technologies- Eli Lilly granted Intelgenx' Versafilm exclusive license for tadalafil film product under erectile dysfunction dosing patent
* CEO John C. Lechleiter's 2016 total compensation was $18.4 million versus $16.6 million in 2015
By Jan Wolfe The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has breathed new life into a research institute’s claims that Eli Lilly and Co’s erectile dysfunction drug Cialis infringes on one of its patents.
Nestle SA-backed Accera Inc said on Tuesday its experimental Alzheimer's drug failed a late-stage study, adding to the laundry list of disappointments in the pursuit of an effective treatment for the rampant mind-wasting disease.
Feb 28 Nestle SA-backed Accera Inc said on Tuesday its experimental Alzheimer's drug failed a late-stage study, adding to the laundry list of disappointments in the pursuit of an effective treatment for the rampant mind-wasting disease.
Seniors' advocacy group AARP and drugmaker Eli Lilly & Co on Thursday urged a federal appeals court to overturn a court order barring sales of Sanofi SA and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's cholesterol drug Praluent.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, February 22 (Fitch) Fitch Rating has affirmed UK-based pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca PLC's (AZ) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'A'. The Outlook is Stable. The rating remains underpinned by AZ's leading position in the global pharmaceutical sector, supported by a business risk profile characterised by scale, diversification, and focus on innovation. The group is accelerating the dev
BRIEF-Lilly says provisions included in legislation to repeal Affordable Care Act could adversely affect results
* Provisions included in legislation repealing, replacing affordable care act could have material adverse effect on consolidated results, cash flows Source text - (http://bit.ly/2kIQynP) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Eli Lilly says additional results from pivotal ra-beam study published in New England Journal of Medicine
* Eli Lilly - additional results from pivotal ra-beam study published in New England Journal of Medicine
* 2016 revenue of 22.4 million euros ($23.7 million), compared to 36.9 million euros in 2015
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$124.97||-0.69|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$34.33||+0.17|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF74.50||+0.75|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$63.86||+0.52|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$44.69||-0.01|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€84.51||+0.57|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,954.50||-5.50|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,678.50||+1.50|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$56.38||+0.18|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)||$1,032.65||--|