Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
26 May 2015
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Thomson Reuters April 27, 2015 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - MONTH AHEAD Dividends Non S&P 500 - Weekly Federal Reserve events ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly Meetings - Weekly Xtra users can see more details on conference calls & webcasts by hovering your mouse over the RIC, right click, no click on Related Co Data, now click on Co Events.
- Eli Lilly and Co soundly beat quarterly profit estimates on lower-than-expected spending on research and marketing, but revenue slipped as the stronger dollar hurt sales outside the United States.
April 23 - Eli Lilly and Co reported a 27 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by a stronger dollar.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, April 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings affirms Eli Lilly & Co. Inc.'s (Lilly) long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A'. In addition, Fitch affirms the company's short-term IDR at 'F1'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The rating actions apply to roughly $7.6 billion of debt outstanding at Dec. 31, 2014. A full list of the rating actions is provided at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS --Fitch views the acquisition of No
- Eli Lilly and Co said its experimental drug, ixekizumab, reduced the signs and symptoms of active psoriatic arthritis in patients more than a placebo did in a late-stage trial.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said it would not recommend changes to the prescribing or use of Eli Lilly and Co's schizophrenia drug after a review of two deaths.
- A federal judge has ruled that a former manager at drug company Eli Lilly & Co is entitled to long-term disability benefits because she has fibromyalgia, overruling a determination by the company's disability plan.
Jan 30 - U.S. drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co reported a 41 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by a stronger dollar and a one-time charge related to a restructuring program.
- Eli Lilly and Co forecast 2015 earnings and revenue just shy of market expectations as the drugmaker looks to bounce back after the expiration of patents on some of its biggest sellers.
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥5,960||-51.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$100.82||-0.53|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$34.11||-0.17|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.VX)||CHF97.00||--|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$58.97||-0.41|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$48.60||-0.43|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€90.64||--|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,373.50p||--|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,430.00p||--|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$67.50||-0.80|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (LLY). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Wright Reports
US MARKET ANALYSIS AND FORECAST. 70 PAGE REPORT PUBLISH QUARTERLY. IN EACH REPORT YOU WILL FIND 12-MONTHS FORECASTS ANALYSIS TARGET PRICE VALUATION RATINGS AND CREUDE OIL DEPENDENCE FOR 7396 US STOCKS.
Provider: Pechala's Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.