Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
* Adocia and Eli Lilly and Company initiate a phase 1b study evaluating ultra-rapid BioChaperone Lispro in patients with type 1 diabetes using insulin pump therapy
* Adocia and Eli Lilly and Company initiate a new phase 1b study of repeat administration of ultra-rapid BioChaperone Lispro in patients with type 2 diabetes
- Eli Lilly and Co and Incyte Corp said their experimental drug was found to be more effective in treating rheumatoid arthritis than a commonly prescribed medicine, in a late-stage study.
The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Aug 20 - Eli Lilly and Co : * Jardiance demonstrated cardiovascular (cv) risk reduction in people with type 2 diabetes at high risk for cv events * Says empa-reg outcome met its primary endpoint * Says empa-reg outcome demonstrated superiority of jardiance, when added to standard of care, in cv risk reduction * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- Pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly announced Tuesday it will shift the funding for clinical trials of an early-stage Alzheimer's treatment from the University of California San Diego to the University of Southern California. The study of solanezumab is a large part of the Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study, a $100 million, 70-member consortium that has been headquartered at UCSD since its inception in 1991.
July 23 - Eli Lilly and Co said its quarterly revenue rose about 1 percent, helped by demand for its new cancer and diabetes treatments and the acquisition of Novartis AG's animal health business.
DUBLIN, July 16 - Britain's Immunocore completed Europe's largest ever financing round by a private life sciences company on Thursday, raising $320 million from investors including Eli Lilly & Co, Malin and Woodford Investment Management.
* British biotech firm immunocore says secures $320 million in Europe's largest private life sciences financing
WASHINGTON - Eli Lilly & Co.'s experimental lung cancer drug necitumumab improved overall survival by an average of 1.6 months but also increased the risk of sometimes fatal blood clots, according to a preliminary review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥5,441||+18.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$95.08||+0.10|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$33.09||-0.20|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.VX)||CHF88.85||+0.10|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$51.02||+0.07|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$41.16||+0.53|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€86.10||+0.80|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,160.50p||+48.50|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,291.50p||+7.00|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$60.51||-0.04|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (LLY). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.