Legg Mason Inc (LM)
28 Mar 2017
* Preliminary assets under management of approximately $722.9 billion as of February 28, 2017
LONDON Asset manager Legg Mason is setting up a management company in Ireland to ensure it can still sell its funds to European Union clients after Britain leaves the bloc.
LONDON, March 10 Asset manager Legg Mason is setting up a management company in Ireland to ensure it can still sell its funds to European Union clients after Britain leaves the bloc.
* Bill Miller acquires LMM LLC, rebrands fund family Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Legg Mason reports assets under management and flows for January 2017
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.64 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Legg Mason appoints Tianqiao Chen and Robert Chiu to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Asset manager Legg Mason Inc said on Monday its largest shareholder, Chinese billionaire Tianqiao Chen's Shanda Group, plans to increase its stake in the company to up to 15 percent.
* Board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock in amount of $0.22 per share
|BlackRock, Inc. (BLK.N)||$379.34||+4.34|
|Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW.N)||$40.30||+0.88|
|T. Rowe Price Group Inc (TROW.OQ)||$68.19||+0.56|
|Eaton Vance Corp (EV.N)||$44.73||+0.54|
|Federated Investors Inc (FII.N)||$25.80||+0.21|
|Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS.N)||$12.82||+0.16|
|Piper Jaffray Companies (PJC.N)||$63.50||+0.20|
|AllianceBernstein Holding LP (AB.N)||$21.92||+0.32|