Cheniere Energy Inc (LNG.A)
21 Feb 2017
The biggest divergence between U.S. and Asian gas prices in a year has created an opportunity for tankers delivering liquefied natural gas, with most departures from a key Louisiana terminal in the last month-and-a-half heading toward East Asia, shipping data released on Wednesday show.
Jan 11 The biggest divergence between U.S. and Asian gas prices in a year has created an opportunity for tankers delivering liquefied natural gas, with most departures from a key Louisiana terminal in the last month-and-a-half heading toward East Asia, shipping data released on Wednesday show.
* Files for resale of up to 3,011,177 shares of co's common stock by selling stockholders - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Houston-based Cheniere Energy Inc is gearing up to send its first supplies of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from its Sabine Pass export terminal on the U.S. Gulf Coast to Asian customers as a rise in prices in the region have made such shipments profitable, an official told Reuters.
* Cheniere Energy Inc says is exploring development of a midscale liquefaction project
* Cheniere Energy Inc - Qtrly total revenues $465.7 million versus $66.1 million Source text - http://bit.ly/2ffgYYE Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Cheniere issues notice to redeem all of outstanding $420 mln in total amount of senior secured notes
* Says on Oct. 14,unit of co issued notice of redemption to redeem all of outstanding $420 million in total amount of senior secured notes due 2020
* Cheniere is proposing consideration of 0.5049 Cheniere shares for each outstanding publicly-held share of Cheniere Partners Holdings
* Cheniere Partners announces offering of $1.0 billion senior secured notes due 2027 by Sabine Pass Liquefaction, LLC
* Michael Wortley will become Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD.N)||$28.77||-0.09|
|Calpine Corporation (CPN.N)||$11.74||+0.27|
|Dynegy Inc (DYN.N)||$9.12||+0.08|
|Dominion Resources, Inc. (D.N)||$74.76||+0.99|
|PG&E Corporation (PCG.N)||$64.64||+0.72|
|PG&E Corporation (PCG_px.A)||--||--|
|Sempra Energy (SRE.N)||$106.48||+0.63|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG.N)||$44.33||+0.84|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG_pu)||--||--|
|DTE Energy Co (DTE.N)||$98.95||+0.83|