Cheniere Energy Inc (LNG.A)
BRIEF-Cheniere Partners announces offering of $1.0 bln senior secured notes due 2026 By Sabine Pass Liquefaction Llc
* Co's unit intends to use net proceeds to prepay portion of principal amounts outstanding under its credit facilities
* CEO Fusco will receive an annual base salary of $1.25 million; is eligible to get annual bonus with target equal to 125 percent of base salary
* Cheniere Energy to name Jack Fusco as its new CEO; announcement could come Thursday - CNBC, citing DJ Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Cheniere Energy Inc Announces offering of $1.0 billion senior secured notes due 2024 by Cheniere Corpus Christi Holdings LLC
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Plains All American Pipeline, l.p. And Cheniere Energy announce long-term storage agreement
BOSTON Hedge fund Tiger Global Management, known for making big bets on technology companies, slipped modestly in March, leaving it down 21 percent for the first three months of the year, an investor in the fund said.
BOSTON, April 6 Hedge fund Tiger Global Management, known for making big bets on technology companies, slipped modestly in March, leaving it down 21 percent for the first three months of the year, an investor in the fund said.
HOUSTON, Feb 25 Cheniere Energy expects to export eight to 10 more cargoes of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in the next two months out of its newly commissioned Sabine Pass terminal on the Texas-Louisiana border, a company executive told Reuters on Thursday.
SINGAPORE The United States has exported its first liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargo from the lower 48 states, after a tanker set sail from Cheniere Energy's Sabine Pass export terminal in Louisiana.
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD.N)||$28.90||+0.50|
|Calpine Corporation (CPN.N)||$14.58||+0.36|
|Dynegy Inc (DYN.N)||$17.03||+1.10|
|Dominion Resources, Inc. (D.N)||$76.41||-0.03|
|PG&E Corporation (PCG.N)||$62.58||+0.18|
|PG&E Corporation (PCG_px.A)||--||--|
|Sempra Energy (SRE.N)||$111.27||+0.83|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG.N)||$45.29||+0.75|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG_pu)||--||--|
|DTE Energy Co (DTE.N)||$97.10||+0.31|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (LNG). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
"The Economy Matters" Report for LNG: the economy's impact on LNG's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : Pechala's Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.