Lenovo Group Ltd (LNVGY.PK)
23 Mar 2017
TOKYO Japan's Fujitsu Ltd and China's Lenovo Group Ltd will postpone plans to integrate their personal computer operations until next month or later, Japanese public broadcaster NHK reported Thursday on its website.
TOKYO, March 23 Japan's Fujitsu Ltd and China's Lenovo Group Ltd will postpone plans to integrate their personal computer operations until next month or later, Japanese public broadcaster NHK reported Thursday on its website.
* Collaboration with Lenovo and Beyond Media to offer digital games on new Lenovo Entertainment Hub through Beyond Media's Y-Hub platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, March 13 (IFR) - Asian CDS tightened 3bp today, as better-than-expected US non-farm payrolls on Friday put the focus on global growth. The Asia ex-Japan iTraxx investment-grade index was seen at 93bp/94bp.
* Co and joint lead managers entered into subscription agreement to carry out a drawdown
* On March 9, 2017, issuer, co, sole structuring advisor, joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners entered into subscription agreement
* Proposed Issuance Of Us Dollar Denominated Perpetual Securities By A Subsidiary
HONG KONG, March 2 Lenovo Group Ltd said on Thursday it would sell all its 49 percent stake in a China property joint venture to Sunac China Holdings Ltd for 1.62 billion yuan ($235.5 million), raising capital to fund operations and investments.
* unit entered into an equity transfer agreement in relation to disposal of 49% equity interest in Chengdu Lian Chuang Rong Jin Investment
* Mobileiron Inc says announced a global partnership with Lenovo Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$64.87||-0.16|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$174.82||+0.04|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$17.21||-0.02|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€124.10||--|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$140.92||-0.50|
|NEC Corp (6701.T)||¥277||+1.00|
|Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY.OQ)||$38.84||+0.13|
|Digi International Inc. (DGII.OQ)||$11.85||-0.10|
|Maxwell Technologies Inc. (MXWL.OQ)||$5.70||+0.02|
|Web.com Group Inc (WEB.OQ)||$19.15||-0.10|