Klepierre SA (LOIM.PA)
24 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€7,164.98|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||199.47|
* Announces that AGM approved Corio offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Corio NV held on Dec. 8 Extraordinary General Meeting, in connection with the offer to acquire all issued and outstanding shares of Corio by Klepierre
* Announces dividend distribution in connection with recommended exchange offer by Corio NV
* Gets French antitrust clearance in connection with its recommended exchange offer for all issued and outstanding ordinary shares of Corio
Lead Manager(s) Credit Agricole-CIB,Royal Bank of Scotland
* Nine-month revenues down amid 2.2 bln euros in disposals
* Status update on Klépierre's intended exchange offer for Corio in accordance with Dutch regulatory requirements
* Klepierre to buy Corio for agreed 7.2 bln euros inc debt
PARIS, July 29 - French shopping mall operator Klepierre has agreed to buy Corio in a deal it said creates Europe's leading pure-play retail property company, valuing the Dutch real estate group at an enterprise value of 7.2 billion euros ($9.7 billion).
PARIS, July 21 - French shopping mall operator Klepierre slightly raised its cash flow forecast for the year on Monday on expectations it will benefit from refocusing its portfolio on prime properties in its key markets and lower interest rates.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Klepierre SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.