Lowe's Companies Inc (LOW.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$47,587.05|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,018.78|
- Lowe's Cos Inc reported strong growth in quarterly sales on Wednesday, showing that the No. 2 U.S. home improvement retailer was narrowing the gap with market leader Home Depot Inc .
- Lowe's Cos Inc reported strong growth in quarterly sales, showing that the No. 2 U.S. home improvement retailer was narrowing the gap with market leader Home Depot Inc.
* Shares rise more than 6 pct (Adds CEO comments from conference call, housing data, updates shares)
(Corrects last paragraph to say Lowe's shares rose about 34 percent in the past year, not 25 percent)
Feb 26 - Lowe's Cos Inc, the No. 2 U.S. home improvement retailer, reported a 6.3 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by a nearly 4 percent rise in same-store sales.
* Retail sales rise 0.7 percent in November * Economists push up Q4 GDP forecasts on the data * Big jump in new jobless claims dismissed as aberration * Business inventories beat expectations in October By Lucia Mutikani WASHINGTON, Dec 12 - U.S. retail sales rose solidly in November, adding to signs of a strengthening economy that could draw the Federal Reserve closer to reducing the pace of monetary stimulus. The upbeat picture was clouded somewhat by other d
- Lowe's Cos Inc reported slightly lower-than-expected quarterly earnings and gave a disappointing fiscal-year outlook, underscoring the No. 2 home improvement retailer's struggle to catch up with market leader Home Depot.
(Adds market share data, CEO comment, real estate market data)
NEW YORK, Nov 20 - Lowe's Companies Inc : * Down 3.3 percent to $48.80 in premarket after Q3 results, outlook
Nov 20 - No. 2 home improvement chain Lowe's Cos Inc reported a rise in quarterly profit and raised its outlook for the current fiscal year on Wednesday as U.S. homeowners encouraged by the housing market recovery spent more on their homes.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (LOW). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.