Lowe's Companies Inc (LOW.N)
29 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$52,037.41|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||991.00|
* Dow up 0.4 pct; S&P 500 up 0.3 pct; Nasdaq off 0.02 pct (Updates to close)
* Dow up 0.17 pct, S&P up 0.08 pct, Nasdaq down 0.09 pct (Updates to afternoon)
- Lowe's Cos Inc , the No. 2 U.S. home improvement products retailer, echoed larger rival Home Depot Inc in anticipating higher spending on renovations in the second half of the year as the U.S. housing market showed signs of a recovery. | Video
* Expects spending on home-improvement to grow in second half (Adds details from conference call, CEO interview; updates shares)
* Lowe's pares losses, Target rebounds, after dim forecasts
NEW YORK, Aug 20 - U.S. stocks dipped slightly at the open on Wednesday following weak earnings forecasts from retailers Lowe's and Target, ahead of the release of minutes from the most recent meeting of the Federal Reserve.
* Lowe's, Target fall in premarket after results, forecasts
* Futures: Dow off 1 pt, S&P off 0.25 pt, Nasdaq up 1.5 pts
Aug 20 - Home improvement chain Lowe's Cos Inc reported a 5.6 percent rise in quarterly sales as more people undertook home renovation projects after a prolonged winter.
(Removes incorrect reference to Lowe's as a brand in paragraph two)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (LOW). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.