Lowe's Companies Inc (LOW.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$47,871.18|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||997.32|
- The success of General Electric Co's impending initial public offering for its private-label credit card unit could ride on investors' willingness to bet that a lukewarm consumer-led U.S. economic recovery heats up.
July 18 - The success of General Electric Co's impending initial public offering for its private-label credit card unit could ride on investors' willingness to bet that a lukewarm consumer-led U.S. economic recovery heats up.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.71 pct, S&P 0.43 pct, Nasdaq 0.24 pct (Updates to midday)
- Lowe's Cos Inc , the world's No.2 home improvement chain, said sales picked up in May, after a severe winter in the United States hurt its quarterly results.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.76 pct, S&P 0.56 pct, Nasdaq 0.59 pct (Updates to open, adds quote)
* Futures up: Dow 45 pts, S&P 5 pts, Nasdaq 9.5 pts (Updates prices, adds Target earnings)
NEW YORK, May 21 - U.S. stock index futures advanced on Wednesday, putting the S&P 500 on track to rebound from a broad selloff in the prior session ahead of the release of minutes from the most recent meeting of the U.S. Federal Reserve.
April 28 - Shenzhen MYS Environmental Protection & Technology Co Ltd
(Adds response from company, background on lead dangers, updates share price)
- Lowe's Cos Inc reported strong growth in quarterly sales on Wednesday, showing that the No. 2 U.S. home improvement retailer was narrowing the gap with market leader Home Depot Inc .
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (LOW). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of LOWES COMPANIES INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
Lowe's Companies Inc (LOW) Profile and Financials, plus Real Estate Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratios and Financial Averages
Provider: Plunkett Research, Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.