Lowe's Companies Inc (LOW.N)
17 Aug 2017
* American Express OPEN extends small business co-brand credit card partnership with Lowe's
* Lowe's completes acquisition of Maintenance Supply Headquarters Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Board of directors has declared a 17 percent increase in its quarterly cash dividend to 41 cents per share, payable Aug 9, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Indexes up: Dow 0.15 pct, S&P 0.08 pct, Nasdaq 0.16 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.05 pct, S&P 0.05 pct, Nasdaq 0.10 pct (Updates to open)
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.06 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Lowe's announces agreement to acquire maintenance supply headquarters
* Lowe's Companies Inc - CEO Robert A. Niblock's 2016 total compensation was $12.7 million versus $13.2 million in 2015 Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2plrYvl) Further company coverage:
* Notes that an award has now been made in confidential arbitration between woolworths and lowe's in relation to their home improvement joint venture.
NEW YORK Shares of home improvement retailer Lowe's Companies Inc could rise by 20 percent or more, helped by better projected earnings growth this year and greater room for margin improvement, Barron's said on Sunday.