Laredo Petroleum Inc (LPI)
23 Sep 2016
* At june 30, 2016, for 2017, company had hedged 3,677,375 barrels of oil at a weighted-average floor price of $60.00 per barrel
* Laredo Petroleum prices upsized offering of common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Files to offer 12 million shares of its common stock - SEC filing
* In early July, company hedged 2,007,500 barrels of oil for 2017
* Board of directors has approved a revised capital budget of $420 million for 2016
* Pricing of underwritten public offering of 9.5 million shares of common stock for total gross proceeds of about$105.9 million
* Commencement of an underwritten public offering of 9,500,000 shares of its common stock
* Schedules First Quarter 2016 earnings conference call for may 5 and provides commodity derivatives update
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Laredo Petroleum Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Validea Guru Analysis Report for LPI. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Provider : Validea
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (LPI). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.