H Lundbeck A/S (LUN.CO)
* Board member Lars Holmqvist purchased on Nov. 7 total of 15,000 Lundbeck shares at 242.01 Danish crowns ($36)
* Shares up 8 pct (Adds detail, CEO quotes, updates share price)
COPENHAGEN, Nov 2 Danish pharmaceutical group lifted its full-year revenue and operating profit forecasts after posting a better than expected quarterly result.
* U.S. FDA approves Carnexiv (Carbamazepine) injection as intravenous replacement therapy for oral carbamazepine formulations
BRIEF-Ligand says partner Lundbeck plans to make Carnexiv commercially available in U.S. in early 2017
* Partner Lundbeck receives FDA approval of Carnexiv(tm) (carbamazepine) injection as intravenous short-term replacement therapy for certain seizure types
* Lundbeck slumps after study failure (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets) Adds details, updates prices)
MILAN, Sept 23 European shares fell in early trading on Friday, pulling back from two-week highs hit in the previous session following the U.S. Federal Reserve's decision to push back on its next rate increase.
Danish drugmaker H Lundbeck A/S's highly anticipated experimental Alzheimer's drug failed in a late-stage study, underscoring the challenges faced by drugmakers to tackle the debilitating memory-robbing disease.
Sept 22 Danish drugmaker H Lundbeck A/S's highly anticipated experimental Alzheimer's drug failed in a late-stage study, underscoring the challenges faced by drugmakers to tackle the debilitating memory-robbing disease.
* Conclusions from first out of three phase 3 studies on idalopirdine in alzheimer's disease